- POWER: Maximum Power Output of 1500 Watts at 2 Ohms into one channel. MAX Power Output of 750 Watts at 4 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. Speaker level inputs will be used to connect the AR1500M to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the AR1500M with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- SWITCHABLE BASS BOOST: Switchable Bass Boost allows you to boost the low bass +18db.
- DIMENSIONS: The AR1500M is 10.3 inches in Depth, 6.5 inches in Width and 2.6 inches in Height. It can be installed in a variety of different places due to its’ slim and compact design
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com
Take your audio power up a notch with the BOSS Audio Armor AR1500M Class A/B monoblock amplifier. This powerful 2-ohm stable amplifier features 1500 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to kick start your music. Customize the sound with variable low pass Crossover and bass boost. Max out the bass range and rock your vehicle with the remote subwoofer control. The Armor Series of amplifiers packs incredible power and performance into a feature-rich slim design for put-it-anywhere convenience. Boost your music's bass with the BOSS Audio ar1500m
for further product details, please scroll down.