- Fastest most feature rich OBD scanning tool on the market
- Export feature allows you to view/modify your file via Microsoft Excel (.CSV)
- MPVI2 makes it faster, easier to read, edit, and write your vehicle's software
- MPVI2 Provides an easy-to-use graphical interface with hundreds of editable parameters and customizable favorites
HP Tuners MPVI2 Tuner
Taking the first-generation MPVI to the next level, the new compact and more powerful MPVI2 will once again set itself apart with new features like Bluetooth connectivity for your laptop or mobile device, Larger Internal Memory to store your calibration and log files, a new Pro Feature Set allowing you to log your vehicle without a laptop (vehicle dependent) and support for our soon to be released proprietary Expander Hub, ready for any analog / digital / voltage sensor and device input requirements.
- Newest MPVI2 HP Tuners Tuning Module
- Bluetooth connectivity available for laptop or mobile device
- Larger internal memory to store calibration and log files
- Pro Feature Set available to tune your vehicle without a laptop (vehicle dependent)
Easy To Use
Equipped with enhanced features like Bluetooth, our Proprietary Expansion Port, and Mobile Device Support, the powerful MPVI2 makes it faster and easier to read, edit, and write your vehicle’s software.
VCM Editor, which comes with the MPVI2, allows you to read most vehicle control modules flash memory and save it in our proprietary. HPT file structure. VCM Editor enables you to adjust a multitude of complex parameters such as torque strategies, spark tables, fueling, RPM limits, fan activations, transmission shift points, and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings, and many more. Finally, you can write these changes back to the various vehicle control modules via the MPVI2.
VCM Scanner, which comes with the MPVI2, gives you the most powerful and comprehensive scan tool on the market. View, chart, and log diagnostic data in real-time via the vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic data port. View and clear vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) along with other vehicle module information. Command control functions like closed loop, fans, gear select, timing, air-fuel ratio and so much more all in real-time. No editor package can be considered complete without comprehensive scan tool capabilities.