- SPECIFICATIONS ------ Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5" (8x165.1mm). Thread Pitch: SAE 9/16-18. Hub Bore: 5.12" (130mm). Thickness: 2". Quantity: 4 pieces.
- COMPATIBILITY ------ Fit 1994-2011 Dodge Ram 2500, 1994-2011 Dodge Ram 3500 (SRW & Dually), 1988-1998 Ford F-250, 1988-1998 Ford F-350 (SRW & Dually)
- FUNCTIONS ------ Provide your vehicle with a more aggressive stance and appearance while improving its handling and stability. They also increase tire clearance, fix brake caliper clearance issues, allow installation of lift/lowering kits and wider, larger, or high traction tires.
- INCREASED SAFETY ------ Machine-manufactured precisely from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum billet, with heat-treated and hardened 10.9 grade bolts pre-installed. The anodized surface provides additional resistance to corrosion. Exceptionally sturdy and lightweight compared to steel spacer.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ------ 2-year warranty. Please contact our friendly and helpful customer service representatives if you have any questions, we will be glad to address any questions or concerns.
Item Weight: 23.2 pounds
Product Dimensions: 17.7 x 6.4 x 10.4 inches
Item model number: 0001-00
Exterior: Metallic Finish
Manufacturer Part Number: 0001-00
OEM Part Number: WAS805